Completions EngineerHouston, TX
This role will be based in Houston, TX with frequent travel to the Eagle Ford Shale region.
- Plan and execute unconventional completions projects
- Ensure continued focus on HSER (Health, Safety, Environment and Regulatory) considerations
- Conduct completion’s analysis focused on technical aspects of the completion design – well performance, cost, frac design, etc. as required
- Effectively communicate with technical and field staff regarding completion and workover plans and identify required actions as necessary
- Actively monitor daily operations, providing input and guidance as necessary to execute the planned design effectively and efficiently
- Document daily operations and costs, create and view wellbore schematics, and create graphs and spreadsheets
- Possess fundamental data analytics skills including experience with PowerBI, Spotfire, SQL, etc.
- Reviews, processes, and approves invoices in area of responsibilities
- Work well with all team members including office and field personnel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative individual, capable of working independently analyzing and solving problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively work within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve project related goals
- Efficient time management and the ability to concurrently handle multiple projects
- Maintain competitive advantage by staying current with new and emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering required
- 5 years of Completions engineering experience in an unconventional shale play preferred
- Microsoft Office
Date Posted: 08-03-2022
back to Career page