Land TechHouston, TX
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Land Manager and other designated Land Department personnel
- Assist in preparing and analyzing oil and gas contracts, leases, assignments, all related files and correspondence, land map and plats, monitoring and routing AFEs and land invoices, internally and externally
- Providing technical and administrative support to Surface Landmen and Field Brokers; perform monthly review of calendars (obligations, rentals, expirations, elections, etc.) with Landmen.
- Prepare check requests for assignments, agreements, etc., work with Lease Records and Division Order Departments to set up new contracts and decks and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Interface with Accounting personnel.
- 5-10 years land experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Familiarity with Industry Systems (Bolo & P2 Land preferred)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Communicate effectively
Date Posted: 07-18-2022
back to Career page